Brongaa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brongaa

Followers of Brongaa Unite

Please Read:
Do you want to join Bronquians? Then Register with your name inside the game of GCPH and we will accept you.
Interested on becoming a moderator? Join now and post in the Brongaa's Proclamation Board for your application.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ikoku Meiro No Croisee

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ikoku Meiro No Croisee Empty Ikoku Meiro No Croisee Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Aluminum

Aluminum
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Here's the opening of the anime.

Finished watching the first episode and it was good. A bit confusing on the language they are using. We hear them talking using the Japanese Language but in truth they should be using the French Language. Kinda confusin but I'll still put this on my to watch list.

Now to wait for a subb group to archive the anime with. xD

2Ikoku Meiro No Croisee Empty Re: Ikoku Meiro No Croisee Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Aluminum

Aluminum
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Anime Subbers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anime Download Redirect

Ikoku Meiro no Croisee

Don't mind the errors, I prepared them for the lulz xD
So does anyone else watch the series or read the manga?

Last edited by Aluminum on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

3Ikoku Meiro No Croisee Empty Re: Ikoku Meiro No Croisee Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Aluminum

Aluminum
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

So i managed to get read some fansub comparisons. I'm going for IB Fansubs on this one, expect redirection to IB website for the downloads when I have time to edit. For the meantime, enjoy episode 3

4Ikoku Meiro No Croisee Empty Re: Ikoku Meiro No Croisee Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Aluminum

Aluminum
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Sorry if I have been somewhat inactive lately. Anyway, I added the links to the website of download. Enjoy Ikoku Meiro No Croisee. I still loved that Episode 9. Ciao!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum