Brongaa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brongaa

Followers of Brongaa Unite

Please Read:
Do you want to join Bronquians? Then Register with your name inside the game of GCPH and we will accept you.
Interested on becoming a moderator? Join now and post in the Brongaa's Proclamation Board for your application.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Development Tutorials

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Game Development Tutorials Empty Game Development Tutorials Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Aluminum

Aluminum
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

I'm still deciding on what language to use on developing an offline type computer game. If you guys want to learn how to make video games post here and lets see what we can do. Let us help each other learn (probably)

Game Development for Beginners for Java is highly appreciated. Anyways hope we get new members who is willing to help out and make a game Very Happy

2Game Development Tutorials Empty Re: Game Development Tutorials Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Aluminum

Aluminum
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

So yeah, I finally chose Python as my game programming language. I'll have to look for some online resources on how to set up a GUI for the game or whatever you call it xD.

I recently learned about strings and inputs for now ;P

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum