Brongaa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brongaa

Followers of Brongaa Unite

Please Read:
Do you want to join Bronquians? Then Register with your name inside the game of GCPH and we will accept you.
Interested on becoming a moderator? Join now and post in the Brongaa's Proclamation Board for your application.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can i join in the guild?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can i join in the guild? Empty Can i join in the guild? Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:34 pm

xean16

xean16
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

I want to be part of your guild
Pm WarLordZero if i need to have a fight Very Happy

Im Active
my character:
Lire 75
Ronan 69
lass 66
sieghart 70
and the rest lower
but i have all the character! clown

2Can i join in the guild? Empty Re: Can i join in the guild? Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:35 am

Aluminum

Aluminum
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Unfortunately, the previous guild master, Zeph, has left the guild. He made another one. So I would suggest you to find another guild besides brongaa. Or you could join Zeph's Guild. Just search for the guild Scalar in the guild npc at the park. So bye and thanks Very Happy

3Can i join in the guild? Empty Re: Can i join in the guild? Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:16 pm

xean16

xean16
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

ohh ok i join there

4Can i join in the guild? Empty Re: Can i join in the guild? Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:16 am

Aluminum

Aluminum
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Thanks for understanding. If I recall correctly, both the Bronquians and Scalar Guild are two of the same guild, meaning Scalar is just a sub guild of Bronquians. Who knows, the guild master might return and join Bronquians in the future.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]