Brongaa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brongaa

Followers of Brongaa Unite

Please Read:
Do you want to join Bronquians? Then Register with your name inside the game of GCPH and we will accept you.
Interested on becoming a moderator? Join now and post in the Brongaa's Proclamation Board for your application.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trails in the Sky Animation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trails in the Sky Animation Empty Trails in the Sky Animation Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:34 am

Aluminum

Aluminum
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

From one of the awesome JRPG of the Legend of Heroes Franchise arrives Trails in the Sky. Now they have their own anime to be released in Blu-Ray DVD.

*The following videos are not owned by me. I'm just sharing them.

I just hope some fansubs out there pick it up and sub it. I'll really watch it for it is an awesome game. The art style is somewhat different from the game but as long as the story is intact, I'll enjoy it.

Who else is expecting it?

2Trails in the Sky Animation Empty Re: Trails in the Sky Animation Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:01 am

Aluminum

Aluminum
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Well it has been released for quite a few days now. I'll just leave this here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Trails in the Sky Animation Empty Re: Trails in the Sky Animation Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:15 am

Aluminum

Aluminum
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

And still waiting for a fansub group to pic this up xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum