Brongaa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brongaa

Followers of Brongaa Unite

Please Read:
Do you want to join Bronquians? Then Register with your name inside the game of GCPH and we will accept you.
Interested on becoming a moderator? Join now and post in the Brongaa's Proclamation Board for your application.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dissidia012 Prologus Demo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dissidia012 Prologus Demo Empty Dissidia012 Prologus Demo Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Can someone post a linky to where I can download Dissidia Duoecim Prologus JAP Demo? ALso I want it to work for 5.50 gen d3. Any form of help is gladyly appreciated.

Wanted: Dissdia Duodecim Prologus Demo JAP 5.50 gen d3

2Dissidia012 Prologus Demo Empty Re: Dissidia012 Prologus Demo Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Awesome BGMs for Dissidia012

3Dissidia012 Prologus Demo Empty Re: Dissidia012 Prologus Demo Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Dissidia Duodecim is out in Japanese.

I tried playing the game, I could still pick up the controls even if I couldn't understand Japanese.

I was able to play as

Lightning, Vaan, and Laguna in the first 4 chapters of the main scenario.

Lightning, has some decent brave attacks. Her mode changes can be quite useful at times. The downfall is her slow HP attacks at low levels.

Vaan, has decent brave attacks, mostly are chase types and quick executions. I love his HP Attacks, damage and animations are superb. I think I found a new character to main in Vaan.

Laguna, brave attacks are hard to aim but can startle the enemy at long distances. His land HP Attacks are easy to use. Better keep Laguna on the ground if you want to execute combos at low levels.

My review over the characters mentioned above are based on my 3 hours of playing Dissidia012. They are still in low level and I can't understand Japanese the reason why I can't fully customize them. I'll gladly wait for the english version or at least a patch temporarily.

4Dissidia012 Prologus Demo Empty Re: Dissidia012 Prologus Demo Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:01 am

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Update guy: An English Version has been leaked. I'll just wait for the official release before getting the game. xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum