Brongaa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brongaa

Followers of Brongaa Unite

Please Read:
Do you want to join Bronquians? Then Register with your name inside the game of GCPH and we will accept you.
Interested on becoming a moderator? Join now and post in the Brongaa's Proclamation Board for your application.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digimon Thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Digimon Thread Empty Digimon Thread Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

So do you remember them Digimons?
How long has been since I watched the last season.
When I was around 7 or 8 I used to love shouting out "Agumon digivolves to Greymon!!!"
And once again now that I'm a bit older, seeing Digimon brings back my childhood days.

So I'm here to ask have you watched Digimon?

Also has anyone seen a Digimon Zero Two with Subs Kindly PM me Very Happy

Last edited by Flayvor on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

2Digimon Thread Empty Re: Digimon Thread Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:53 am

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Finally finished watching Digimon Adventure Season 1 and 2, it bring back memories.

3Digimon Thread Empty Re: Digimon Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:41 am

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

WIshing for a DIgimon game for the PSP soon. Has anyone played Digimon World 1 in PS1, I really enjoyed the game, hoping they do a remake of it since it contains many glitches. Hopefully they could add new digimons. Another suggestion is make another game similar to the gameplay of Digimon World 1 which contains many recruitable digimon. Who supports this idea?

@Thread Topic: Changed it to "The Digimon Thread" to attract attention so everyone will know that this thread is focused on Digimon Discussions.

Mind if you guys post a name of a digimon at the end of your post for the lulz? its optional to add description of the Digimon. So here I go.

___Mamemon___

4Digimon Thread Empty Re: Digimon Thread Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:35 am

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Digimon Game for the PSP. Me wants this next year for the new PSP2. Support this -w-

__Monochromon__

5Digimon Thread Empty Re: Digimon Thread Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Recruiting Frigimon in DIgimon World 1 PS1 Game. I'm having a hard time recruiting him. I can't make my digimon sick...

So what are you all up to? Share something about Digimon.

__Frigimon___

6Digimon Thread Empty Re: Digimon Thread Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:03 pm

yhadoa

yhadoa
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Wow, a Digimon Thread. I'm still a fan of Digimon even now. I'll try to play along with the forum. Currently watching Digimon Xros Wars Episode 14.

So I put a digimon every end of a post?

Tentomon?

7Digimon Thread Empty Re: Digimon Thread Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Aluminum

Aluminum
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

So we get a Digimon World ReDigitize something like a remake of the original Digimon World Game from the PS1. This will be definitely in my to wait list, I don't care if it is in japanese Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum