Brongaa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brongaa

Followers of Brongaa Unite

Please Read:
Do you want to join Bronquians? Then Register with your name inside the game of GCPH and we will accept you.
Interested on becoming a moderator? Join now and post in the Brongaa's Proclamation Board for your application.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Grand Chase as told by Flayvor

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Grand Chase as told by Flayvor Empty The Grand Chase as told by Flayvor Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

The Grand Chase Story
Author Notes: I do not own Grand Chase, and any of its characters, the plot was made and belongs to KOG. The sole purpose of this fanfiction is to provide a clearer understanding of the story behind the game of Grand Chase. I, the author of this fiction, added my own writing style with the existing dungeon dialogues inside the game itself. In simple words, I only compiled what I collected from the game.

Directory:

2The Grand Chase as told by Flayvor Empty Re: The Grand Chase as told by Flayvor Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Update Log:

• November 29, 2010 - Thread Created, Trial Forest: Trials of the Continent added, Update Log added, Directory added.

Last edited by Flayvor on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

3The Grand Chase as told by Flayvor Empty Re: The Grand Chase as told by Flayvor Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Trial Forest: Trials of the Continent
The Continent of Bermesiah has fallen in chaos. Monsters rampage the forests. Kaze’ Aaze, the Dark Queen, opened the gates of Hell, and unleashed the monsters within. The Two Kingdoms of Bermesiah, Serdin and Kanavan, grow weary of the loss of life. Thus, the Queen of Serdin started searching for qualified knights who will be sent on a mission to discover the whereabouts of Kaze’ Aaze.

4The Grand Chase as told by Flayvor Empty Re: The Grand Chase as told by Flayvor Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

I'll post another chapter if somebody comments on it =)
I'll be waiting for the comment whether it is bad or good...

5The Grand Chase as told by Flayvor Empty Re: The Grand Chase as told by Flayvor Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:06 pm

plumington

Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

So far I find it a bit boring, try adding your own style to it. Just my comment on it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum