Brongaa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brongaa

Followers of Brongaa Unite

Please Read:
Do you want to join Bronquians? Then Register with your name inside the game of GCPH and we will accept you.
Interested on becoming a moderator? Join now and post in the Brongaa's Proclamation Board for your application.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZHP Absolute Victory Unlosing Ranger

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ZHP Absolute Victory Unlosing Ranger Empty ZHP Absolute Victory Unlosing Ranger Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

The title says it all, Discussions about the game. ZHP Absolute Victory Unlosing Ranger. If only I could take screenshots of the game I'll share but not knowledgeable though.

Currently on the mission of fixing up OldLama with a Total Level of 214.

2ZHP Absolute Victory Unlosing Ranger Empty Re: ZHP Absolute Victory Unlosing Ranger Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Spoiler:

3ZHP Absolute Victory Unlosing Ranger Empty Re: ZHP Absolute Victory Unlosing Ranger Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Here are some of the Z.H.P Endings that you can find. If only I can get a decent video capturing tool for the PSP I would willingly update it along with videos. My Total Level isn't high enough to beat Darkdeath on Level 2 xD

Currently Unlocked Endings

Spoiler:

Errors in my guide above will be accepted for it isn't 100%

4ZHP Absolute Victory Unlosing Ranger Empty Re: ZHP Absolute Victory Unlosing Ranger Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Flayvor

Flayvor
Bronquian Citizen
Bronquian Citizen

Way of the Hero Part 1 (Uploaded by me)
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum